Monday, November 2, 2009

Dad, When I Was...........

4 years old: My daddy can do anything!!
5 years old: My daddy know whole a lot!!
6 years old: My daddy is smarter than yours!!
8 years old: My daddy doesn't know exactly anything...
10 years old: In the old days, when my daddy was growing up things totally were sure different..
12 years old: Oh, well. naturally father doesn't know anything about that. He is too old to remember his childhood...
14 years old: Don't pay attention to my father. He is so old-fashioned!
21 years old: Him? My Lord, he is hopelessly out of date!
25 years old: Dad, knows a little bit about it, but then he should because he has been around so long.
30 years old: Maybe we should ask dad what he thinks. After all, he had a lot of experienced.
35 years old: I'm not doing a single things until I talk to dad.
40 years old: I wonder how would dad handle it. He is so wise and had a world of experienced.
50 years old: I'd give anything to have dad here now, so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was.I could have a lot from him.

sometime, we always said the things like that without knowing it...right??? but don't worry dad will always forgive us....because he is our lovely DAD!!!!!!
appreciate your dad before it's too late!!!

1 comments:

~b0rN aS a SlaVe~ said...

1st, its quite hard 4 me 2 understand.. mybe bcoz write in english?mybe.. hehe

2nd- change ds color of ur fond.. hard 4 me 2 read. i need 2 hgligh 1st b4 read..

3rd- now i noe y ur list never update.. igot a wrong link.. hehe dat 1 very same 2 urs.. now i hv link da rite 1..hehe..

Post a Comment